2013 Popcorn and Battery Sale to Support local units and the Choctaw Area Council
So it begins, the great MYSTERY HOUSE seek and find. You will be given clues each week that will get you closer and closer to the location of the Mystery Houses. The following is this week’s clues:
· There are 5 in Meridian and North Lauderdale.
· There are two in Collinsville
· There are three in Philadelphia/Neshoba County
· There is one is Sebastopol
· There is four in Newton County – Union, Decatur, Newton, Hickory
· There is one in Enterprise Area
· There is one in Clarkdale Area
· There is one in Quitman Area
· There is two in South East Lauderdale
Clues will get bigger each week. Officially start Saturday morning on until the prizes are all found. The mystery house knows how you should be asking them to support you in Scouting by trying some of this “Delicious” popcorn or terrific batteries…you will help me won’t you (head bobbing up and down).
Don't forget about sending in your fill it up sheets by end of Day Friday to fax 601-693-6758 or scan to email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prize to be drawn each Monday. There is a prize each Monday for both batteries and popcorn.